Saturday, April 4, 2009

" INEVITABLE LOVE "


I know our love is forbidden and my love is unwanted… but I cannot ignore what my heart tells me to feel…

It has it’s own thoughts, it’s own plans… and though I know it’s not meant to be, there is always hope.

And though I know it’s not meant to be, there is always love..

It is here.. in me.. it is for you.. and you only..

I see your face, when I close my eyes.. it’s a moment that stays with me even when you’re not around…

You are my happiness… and I still do not know, how I can live without you.

I will try as I should, and I know it will be hard, because it is hard now. I don’t expect it to get easier.

If time heals all wounds, then time ticks too slow of a pace.. because my heart beats faster than this healing is taking place….

I wish I didn’t love you, then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn’t feel this pain. This is the most I hate about love, that it can be so cruel.. that you love someone and expect them to love you back.. but, alas.. this is not the case…

You love.. and gamble… you take a chance.. hoping… wishing.. that the person you love will love you back… maybe, even not to the same degree that you love that person, but maybe an acknowledgment that they too have deep feelings for you..

What a mystery love is… that it can encompass so many feelings.. so many emotions… so many thoughts and actions… all involve love…

How can something so right… turn out to hurt as much as death itself.. Oh, I pity the notion, of people saying that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all….

Just the reason, that you know you are perfect for this person.. that she is your soulmate.. that you would do anything for her, even give up your life… it’s really hard for me to accept that love can be so cruel and devastating to one person…

Oh my Lord, it hurts.. it pounds, it aches.. your soul cries out in agony.. it’s as if the heavens have conspired against you.. to your demise… life is not as bright as you thought it should be.. flowers do not bloom… rainy days are normal days.. this is reality of losing your love…

No bright sunny quotes or sayings. Nothing seems to heal your wounds, these wounds will be there through the rest of your life… and rightly so, because you have loved that person, and perhaps you will always love that person… because indeed, you know that she is your soulmate…

For lack of a better definition, love is your life, without it you die. I go on living because I love you.. I do not need anything in return, because I do not seek solace, I do not seek peace. I seek only understanding that you know my true feelings.

To let you know, that the beauty of your soul has captured me. It has attacked with vicious accuracy..

And so, I end this, an end of a message to you my love. My Soulmate, my agony…

I don’t intend for you to understand, but only to let you know… that Love has found a way into my heart.. and I must live with just that.. just that love.. will keep me alive…

by:Dhiraj Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment